Home

Thursday 20 September 2012

Dead Line: The Screams you will hear are real

One of the best Asylum films ever made and it seriously beat the other Asylum films and it is one of the better Asylum movies since 666 The Child, Freakshow, 666 The Beast and Exorcism The Possession Of Gail Bowers. I seriously remember watching this movie back to back with 666 The Beast. And when I watched this movie I was amazed with it and it was great. It's not the best Horror movie but at least it's ok. What's great about Dead Line is that the film has a really nice plot and I like the plot of this movie and the plot kept me interested from start to finish and everything that this movie did was just great and I was seriously proud with this film so far. What's great about Dead Line is that the film is really entertaining from start to finish and most of the dialogue of the film just kept me interested and I was fund of the film's idea so far. For the most part Dead Line has some of the most powerful moments in Horror cinema and The Asylum seriously does a unique job in making this movie and everything about Dead Line is just great and I was happy with this film so far. The budget of Dead Line is kinda low but at least since it's a low budget Horror/Thriller it at least managed to handle the entertainment and scares really well so far. What I like about this movie is that the film is really psychological from start to finish and the film has a lot of psychological and scary moments that can possibly scare any audience and the film really handles the suspense quite well so far. The psychological themes in the movie seriously impressed me a lot and the movie doesn't only feel like a Horror movie but more of a dark Psychological Thriller that will keep you thrilled and I like the idea of this movie for one reason. What I also like about this film is that the movie has a lot of twists and turns and I like how the twist reveals that all of the things that Martin heard on the phone is all in his head and I like how it reveals that Martin Sanders is the killer of the movie and it was a smart idea for a Psychological Thriller so far. While the film doesn't have enough gore and the kills are just a few in the movie this still has some of the greatest moments in a Horror film and what I like about this movie is mainly the camera work in the film and the movie's atmosphere keeps the film from being fresh and scary from start to finish and the whole movie is atmospheric from start to finish and I like the idea of the film so far. Now the acting in this film is just Solid and the performances of the casts really did a good job with they're work in the film so far and I think this is one of the Asylum's films that has some improved acting since 666 The Child so far. Overall Dead Line is an impressive Horror movie mixed with Psychological Thriller elements and I was impressed with this film so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment